No. Though Accelerated Domains use Cloudflare Enterprise as it's backbone, your domain is not set up as a separate zone in Cloudflare.
No. As your domain is not configured as a zone in Cloudflare you won't be able to get a Cloudflare Dashboard for your Accelerated Domains activated domain either.
- Enable text compression
- Efficiently encode images
- Serve images in next-gen formats
- Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
- Minimize third-party usage
- Ensure text remains visible during webfont load (for google fonts)
- Time to Interactive
- First Contentful Paint
- Properly size images (Image Resize)
- Initial server response time was short
- Minify CSS
- Largest Contentful Paint
- First Meaningful Paint
In the Servebolt admin screen, choose the wanted Bolt, and then choose Settings. Near the bottom of the screen change the "Environment file in home folder" to be anything but "none". Mostly "both" is chosen.
They are stored in the home folder of the bolt, 1 directory above the public directory.
The system will try to load the environment.json file first, and then the environment.ini file if the .json does not exist.
The environment.json filepath is loaded and then saved in the options table. This is used to access the file on every load. Sometimes this can cause problems with restores from one environment to another. To remove the setting, delete the option and the system will try again.